This method only works on Windows 2000/XP/2003/NT/ME.
Step 1: Configure Microsoft Windows Explorer to show all files, because most Virus and Trojan horse can hide itself. If you already did it, you may skip this step.
1. Click Start, point to Settings, and Control Panel, and then click Folder Options.
2. In the Folder Options dialog box, click the View tab.
3. In the Advanced settings box, deselect the Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
4. Select the Show hidden files and folders.
5. Deselect the Hide file extensions for unknown file types.
6. Click OK to save changes.
Or Download RRT(Remove Restrictions Tool) a tool to re-enable Ctrl+Alt+
Step 2: Press Ctrl+Alt+
Step 3: Go to the folder of SystemRoot\Winnt\System32 (If your Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 installed on driver C: then the folder is C:\Winnt\System32), find msstart.exe and directly delete it. Or you can also search for all of msstart.exe files by using Windows Search feature (WINDOWS+F shortcut key), and delete them all.
If all of the steps are completed correctly, then the Trojan has been completely removed.